Update OpenLucius | Custom section names, group header, group archive and more
Based on user feedback and own experience, we built new features and tuned existing ones. Here are the updates:
1. Choose your own section names
You can now choose a custom name for each section, you can even provide different names in different groups. Go to the group settings and choose your custom section names:
See your own section names:
2. Upload header image per group
You can now upload a header image in the group settings:
3. Block and unblock users
User managers were already able to block users, but there wasn't a 'blocked users' list yet. That is now available including 'reactivate' function:
4. Archive groups
It's now possible to archive groups and of course also de-archive them:
You can find the archived groups via the drop down behind 'Groups' in the left sidebar:
Unarchive a group If you click on the title of an archived group, you can access it just like an active group and uncheck 'Archive this group' in Group settings.
5. Linked stream items
All items in the activity stream are now linked to the corresponding content details page In example underneath, a message, files and icebreakers:
- Homepage can't be set to a disabled section anymore.
- Facilitated a default user image.
- You can't block yourself anymore.
- You can't remove a role from yourself anymore.
- Fix for calculating height in stream / chat holder.
- Stream wrapper auto-sizing fix for optional header.
- Prevent 'notice' when mailing 0 users.
Try it instantly
Would you like to try Lucius right now? Click here to get started.
Install, host and customise it yourself, 100% open source
Please check this project page for detailed information.